* Alter the Text Input routine so that there is a Backspace function,
and implement a better system of Alpha-Lock so that switching
character modes is similar to the TI-OS routine.
* Allow for there to be multiple Notes on one date. Alter the View Day
section and Sorting routines to accomidate for this change.
* Allow for the user to change months and years on the Calendar by
moving the cursor up/down/left/right out of the visible range of the
* Allow for the user to Edit the title of Special Days by pressing
Enter on the entry when viewing the Special Days list. The user will
not be able to alter the text for the Preset days since those are
built in by default and are not stored to the AppVar.
* Allow for the user to Create/Edit/Delete Notes from the Calendar
when viewing a specific date. This would let the user create a note
straight on the calendar if none existed on that date, or edit/delete
an existing note that is shown on a date.
Do you have another idea of suggestion for this program that could
be implemented in a later version? If so, E-Mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
idea or suggestion.